1. Hunting permit form provided by this Consulate must be signed by the applicant before a Notary Public. Please do not leave any field blank or unanswered. In case you do not have an answer for any of the required fields write “N/A”. The Consulate will not legalize incomplete forms.
Please add passport size photo to this form on the upper right corner (frontal and with background).
2. Notary’s signature must be authenticated by a County Clerk within the jurisdiction of this Consulate: New York, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Vermont).
3. Send the following documents to 12 West 56th STREET, NEW YORK, 10019, NY:
- The form completed, notarized as indicated in point 2.
- Photocopy of the first page of applicant’s passport.
- U$S 60 fee (only money order or cashier check payable to the “Consulate of Argentina in New York” is accepted)
- A prepaid postage envelope to return legalized permit.
IMPORTANT: It is the applicant’s sole and exclusive responsibility to fill out this form accurately and clearly, verifying that its content is true. Forms uncompleted or without the proper notarization/authentication will be returned without legalization by this Consulate.
Should you require further explanation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “firearms” c/c a email@example.com ).