How to apply
Applications and documents will have to be submitted Monday through Friday from 10.00 to 12.30 AM. The Consulate will be closed on Argentine and US holidays. For visa inquiries send an email to: email@example.com
The countries in this list DO NOT require visa when travelling to Argentina with diplomatic, official or service passports.
U.N. officials holders of a Laissez Passer must apply for a visa regardless of their nationality.
Argentine nationals holders of U.N. Laissez Passer must use their Argentine passport to enter and leave Argentine territory, except when visiting Argentina on official mission for a period not exceeding 10 days (in which case they must apply for a visa).
1. PASSPORT: it must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the intended date of entry and have at least one completely free page left for the visa.
2. ONE (1) APPLICATION FORM. Notice that they MUST BE fully completed without scratches or corrections and duly signed.
3. ONE (1) CURRENT PHOTO: full front view, color with white background, 1 ½ x 1 ½ inches, and uncovered head without glasses.
4. PROOF OF THE IMMIGRATION STATUS IN THE U.S.A. i.e. U.S. “A” or “G” visa.
5. OFFICIAL LETTER from the Embassy, Consulate, Permanent Mission or government institutions of the applicant’s country of origin or from the United Nations: The letter must indicate the applicant’s full name, his/her travel document type and number, relevant information about his/her mission in Argentina, duration of the visit, date of arrival and flight number (if available).
6. FEE. Diplomatic, official and courtesy visas are issued free of charge.
The regular visa process takes 3-5 working days. In some cases, it will require up to 10 days. You will be advice in these cases.